Vendor agrees to the following Guidelines:
- A space will be reserved for you & provided to you upon arrival. We do not provide tables & chairs.
- Sell ONLY the items you list. We observe the right to limit items sold so that we do not have too many food vendors selling the same items.
- Set up starting on September 16th, 2023, at 9:00AM. Your display/truck MUST be set up and ready to go by 11:30AM. You cannot tear down until after the event is over, the street will be blocked and unable to be unblocked until 9:30pm.
- Set up space is located on or near Grant Avenue in Vandergrift. (An event coordinator will be there day of to show you where to set up)
- Please plan to unhitch your trailer from your vehicle, there will not be room for your vehicle on Grant Avenue.
- Provide ALL EQUIPMENT necessary for your booth, including electricity, water, rain and wind protection. Power is not available for this event and cords are prohibited on the streets & sidewalks.
- All Food Booths must be contained inside a trailer or vehicle. Absolutely no cooking equipment permitted on tables on the sidewalk or street. Please see attached images of approved and prohibited booth styles. You will not be permitted to set up any other style of booth.
- Food Vendors are required to make any arrangements necessary for inspection of your equipment, updating of your license prior to event per PA Act 106, and proper insurance certificate.
- No signs can be put on sidewalks or streets or hung on public poles.
- Handle sales tax on your sales as required by the State.
- The VBA reserves the right to limit the kinds of food sold by individual concessionaires.
- The VBA reserves the right to deny vendor registration since we hold the Event Permit.
- Garbage receptacles must be provided by Vendor and all garbage removed from Vandergrift. It is NOT to be left on street corners or in nearby private dumpsters.
- Food vendors are reminded to dispose of any grease “off-site” – No grease is permitted in the street trash cans.
Vendor Fee for 2023 is $100.00 per standard truck size. This includes the vendor fee that is required by the Borough of Vandergrift. Extended space fee is $25.00. Extended spaces are required for trucks or trailers that do not fit in a standard sized parking spot. It is suggested that trucks who serve out of the back or front of a trailer request an extended space so that your guests will not be waiting close to the truck beside you.
Early bird price is $75. After August 1, 2023, prices increase by $25
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, the style of your booth or the pricing, please reach out to Robert Buchanan.